Deluxe Honolulu Hotel at Ala Moana Center
The completely renewed Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu's landmark hotel, is situated between Hawaii Convention Center and the exceptional retailers at Ala Moana Shopping Center where over 300 stores and dining discoveries await. Explore designer boutiques, contemporary fashion brands, fine restaurants, outdoor cafes, live music, and Centerstage events. This Honolulu hotel is a short, easy stroll to Ala Moana Beach Park's wide sandy beach and calm swimming area. Runners will find the 3-mile loop around the park a pleasant morning or afternoon jog.
Ala Moana Hotel is home to Rumours nightclub, hosting a fun crowd on the all-night dance floor Fridays and Saturdays. The club can be reserved for private parties, too. This Honolulu hotel also offers over 14,000 square feet of function space. Flexible facilities and on-site catering services have successfully set the stage for weddings, corporate meetings, and social gatherings.
Ala Moana Hotel features contemporary guest rooms with splendid views of the ocean and the Honolulu city skyline. Well-appointed Kona Tower and Waikiki Tower rooms provide free Internet access.
Compare Ala Moana Hotel with other Honolulu hotels and you’ll agree that its location, accommodations, facilities and service add up to the consummate solution for leisure travel, conferences, and social events.
TripAdvisor Business Travelers Top 20 Hawaii Hotels
Honolulu Star-Advertiser Best Value Hotel
Honolulu Star-Advertiser Best Honolulu Nightclub (Rumours)
Deluxe Honolulu hotel
Steps to Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Shopping Center
No resort fee
Completely non-smoking hotel
Parking: Guest self-parking 20 USD for 24 hours
Parking: Guest valet parking 25 USD for 24 hours plus gratuity
Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
Swimming pool and fitness center
The Signature Prime Steak & Seafood Restaurant - fine dining with dazzling views
Rumours nightclub Fridays and Saturdays
Plantation Café daily breakfast buffet
Royal Garden Chinese cuisine
Meeting rooms, banquet facilities, catering services
TAG Approved® (Travel Alternatives Group) accommodation
Ala Moana Hotel Honolulu travel deals
Ala Moana Hotel is managed by an affiliate of Outrigger Enterprises Group
Aina Nalu® Lahaina by Outrigger®
660 Wainee Street
Kahului International Airport (OGG) to Aina Nalu® Lahaina by Outrigger®
- Exit Kahului Airport on Keolani Place.
- Stay in middle lane and continue onto Dairy Road/Highway 380. Dairy Road/Highway 380 becomes Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 at Puunene Avenue intersection.
- Continue straight onto Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 until last traffic signal.
- Turn left onto Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30 and continue north.
- Turn left at Shaw Street. Turn right at Wainee Street. Aina Nalu® Lahaina by Outrigger®.
Aina Nalu® Lahaina by Outrigger® to Kahului International Airport (OGG)
- Exiting the property, turn left onto Wainee Street.
- Turn left onto Shaw Street. Turn right onto Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30 and continue south.
- Turn right onto Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 and continue east.
- Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 becomes Dairy Road/Highway 380 at Puunene Avenue intersection.
- Continue straight on Dairy Road/Highway 380. Turn right onto Keolani Place and follow road into Kahului Airport.